Coronavirus and Skiing

I remember having a conversation with my oldest daughter something like "I didn't like 14 year old girls when I was 14 and I sure as hell don't like 'em any better now" lol!

Congrats MC!

When I coached softball I thought the 11-13year olds were the worst. Jason, my 27yr old moved out with her boyfriend(now fiance) and my wife told him...you can't give her back. My 26 year old lives with her boyfriend under our roof. We don't charge them but they make up for it. My girls are my best ski buds and have been all along. Congrats MC!

When I coached softball I thought the 11-13year olds were the worst. Jason, my 27yr old moved out with her boyfriend(now fiance) and my wife told him...you can't give her back. My 26 year old lives with her boyfriend under our roof. We don't charge them but they make up for it. My girls are my best ski buds and have been all along. Congrats MC!
Very close with my girls too
Both moved out and do well for themselves. We we still vacation as a family

Yes it does. Born October 20th at 1:06 am… and since then, I have been seeing more 1:00 am through 5:00 am times on the clock than I’d seen since college.
Congrats.
Pay attention. It's the most tedious thing that goes by in the blink of an eye.

mm

From 13 until the time they go off to college we are generally some kind of embarrassment to our kids it’s seems…..but it gets better as they mature!

Back