Bring the Stoke

Haha! Yeah, I think getting patched lost it’s allure when the tourist shops in town were selling fake ones 20 or so years ago 😂

I don’t need a patch to affirm my accomplishments anyways and besides, I was part of the early storm show crew, basically the next gen of Air Force, maybe a bit more rowdy and punk rock, maybe not. Whatever….

I do love that history. The original AF folks were super rad!

Last edited:

Attachments

• jhmr_skiinjeans_120923.jpg
    jhmr_skiinjeans_120923.jpg
    644.1 KB · Views: 35
Good turnout at the Warren Miller film last weekend at the Egg in Albany. Seemed nearly sold out. The stoke was high.
How did it compare to previous years? Worth watching at home?

Unfortunately it didn't come to Rochester this year, the theater they've used in the past is under new management and they had other events 😢

How did it compare to previous years? Worth watching at home?

Unfortunately it didn't come to Rochester this year, the theater they've used in the past is under new management and they had other events 😢
It was structured a bit differently than in previous versions. Instead of covering a few skiers at different mountains, it was more of a celebration of 74 years of Warren Miller films so they covered skiing in different decades (skis, style, gear, apres etc). It was fun to see how styles change and how much the sport has grown.

Back