Belleayre Conditions

Belleayre needs to expand, period. They are bursting at the seams. With Hunter's operational failures under Vail Resorts, and Windham trying to go private (no weekend Ikon reservations till March 23rd), it's sending a lot more people to Belleayre, and they need to step up to the challenge.

Belleayre needs to expand, period. They are bursting at the seams. With Hunter's operational failures under Vail Resorts, and Windham trying to go private (no weekend Ikon reservations till March 23rd), it's sending a lot more people to Belleayre, and they need to step up to the challenge.
Highmont…

I’m glad I didn’t head up, how often do lines get that long?
A lift needs to go down on the busiest of days for it to get like that, which happens. The major ski holidays are really the only time you'll see it like that though. That said this season and the indefinite future are shaping up to have it happen more frequently.

Well, I had a good day there today. 840 arrival, parked at Overlook lower lot. Caught some fresh lines off on the side of the trails. Snowed most of the day. Every lift ride had good conversations with people. I saw a lot of good banter and comraderie amongst everyone.
1000009621.jpg

1000009613.jpg

1000009616.jpg

We had a fun day too. We arrived around 8:40, little later than we planned but early enough to avoid the long line coming in that we heard so much about on the lifts. We stayed in upper part of mountain so never got in the Gondi line. Snow was really welcomed by everyone.

Who's in tomorrow?

Back