Belleayre Conditions

Hmm Utsy is fenced. I thought it was obliterated. Maybe they would change the fence to a rope. So I am saying there's a chance.

Separately, I think Belle is going to be packed this weekend. I apparently got the last room at the club, which is almost never full. I can think of maybe 10 times in 5 years that the club has bene full, and that is usually around a big calendared event or a holiday.
I like the new evolve ny charger in Kingston. 142 kw in 32 seconds and pulling at 151 kw at 50 pc charge in 23 degrees.

Attachments

• IMG_2857.jpeg
    IMG_2857.jpeg
    204.1 KB · Views: 73
Guys-- I forgot where to post for meet ups, but I will plan to be overlook between 8 and 845 am Saturday and then to Platty on Sunday using my tree clearing voucher and if luck holds skiing those stashes. I think with the new lift that will be a good place for getting access. Please do let me know if that is wrong. Blue jacket, neon green helmet, and black pants as you can see from pic.

Would love to do some laps together.
Hey, I’ll be in Overlook at 8 by the back windows next to the pub service window with a big Leki bag.

I missed you. Hope to connect today.
Hey, I caught first lift around 8:35. I may have spotted you cruising the left side of Area 51. You were right about the crowd, busy day. Definitely put the bridge to the test. I thought people were handling it responsibly, at least while I was watching.

Conditions were great for carving early on. Area 51 in particular. Most trails are devolving to boiler plate, I suspect the patrol will have a busy afternoon. Lots of whales around, I assume they’ll leave them in tact to combat the rain next week. I was in the car by noon, looking forward to Monday.

Fun half day. I have concerns about that bridge. At one point there was a merge sign taking Ip a quarter of the bridge, an ice patch another quarter, and a fair amount of death cookies on the sides of the lower part of the bridge.

Met a day ski buddy in the singles line and told her to sign up for the blog! Very nice lady and good skier.

Pics below. A rivian in front of me driving up; breakfast of champions, and lots of ppl on goat that made me feel nervous for them.

Attachments

• IMG_2864.jpeg
    IMG_2864.jpeg
    436 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2865.jpeg
    IMG_2865.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2867.jpeg
    IMG_2867.jpeg
    383.1 KB · Views: 74
On a powder day is it better to park at the bottom, at the discovery lodg, or Hawke quad? Thanks.

Back