Belleayre Conditions

can you ski from the bridge to the express lift OK or is it still better to go around the lodge if you want to end up there?

I was thinking about that on the way home - wasn’t really paying attention but I think the answer is yes, shouldn’t be a problem getting to 6.
yep, right now most direct is to go down dakota to easy in...nice and easy without any traversing. The bridge is great!

extreme midstation:

1702065444056.png

Beautiful morning - Goat Path / Area 51 skied beautifully. They plowed out the big whales on 51 from Wednesday - trail is much wider now - great surface. It was crispy but grippy. I love that trail for ripping GS turns - today was perfect for that. The flow off of 51 to the bridge is really nice. Hit Wanna but not as good as GP/51 so I stayed there most of the day. Never made it over to the West side.

View attachment 21890

View attachment 21891

View attachment 21892
SWEET SHOTS. Thanks.

Beautiful morning - Goat Path / Area 51 skied beautifully. They plowed out the big whales on 51 from Wednesday - trail is much wider now - great surface. It was crispy but grippy. I love that trail for ripping GS turns - today was perfect for that. The flow off of 51 to the bridge is really nice. Hit Wanna but not as good as GP/51 so I stayed there most of the day. Never made it over to the West side.

View attachment 21890

View attachment 21891

View attachment 21892
I think that bridge is gonna have stopped traffic when the mountain gets more skiers.

Maybe they’ll name it the GW in a nod to hunter’s belt.

Can’t wait (seriously) to get to Belle this year.

I think that bridge is gonna have stopped traffic when the mountain gets more skiers.

Maybe they’ll name it the GW in a nod to hunter’s belt.

Can’t wait (seriously) to get to Belle this year.
Can't name a bridge made with recycled pieces of the Tapp the GW, that just wouldn't be right. Maybe we could call it the Governor Mar... but on the other hand something tells me that wouldn't stick.

Can't name a bridge made with recycled pieces of the Tapp the GW, that just wouldn't be right. Maybe we could call it the Governor Mar... but on the other hand something tells me that wouldn't stick.
They're talkin bout kinda gonna callin it "The Tappanski" bridge. Sounds nice.

Back