Belleayre Conditions

How is the coverage around Overlook? Safe to bring the good skis or any rocks popping up? In the past, sometimes it is a little thin coming around the corner by the deck.

How is the coverage around Overlook? Safe to bring the good skis or any rocks popping up? In the past, sometimes it is a little thin coming around the corner by the deck.

When I was there 10 days ago, I was surprised... there was no way to get around the lodge without skiing over rocks or doing some climbing to Area 51(?).

Yeah, I walked away with a core shot on my freshly tuned board on my first day out last Thursday. Hurts a bit but it's par for the course with the way I treat my equipment and the terrain I like to get into.

Beautiful morning - Goat Path / Area 51 skied beautifully. They plowed out the big whales on 51 from Wednesday - trail is much wider now - great surface. It was crispy but grippy. I love that trail for ripping GS turns - today was perfect for that. The flow off of 51 to the bridge is really nice. Hit Wanna but not as good as GP/51 so I stayed there most of the day. Never made it over to the West side.

R0001503.jpg

R0001501.jpg

R0001504.jpg

Last edited:
Back