Belleayre Conditions

The gondola has existed for 6 years now and you're still complaining about it? Maybe go somewhere else then.

He already does go somewhere else. In fact he has never been there. He is just playing. Don’t take these things too seriously.

He already does go somewhere else. In fact he has never been there. He is just playing. Don’t take these things too seriously.
Yup.
ORDA’s putting in a 3-4 gondola cabin maintenance building at the top.
That’ll fix things.

That lift is going to age like warm milk without full indoor cabin storage.
I always wondered why Stowe had that full barn setup for their gondola. Seemed like overkill but as you have mentioned it’s necessary to keep things in best working order. Does the K1 at Killington have a house? I don’t recall the base area being that big?

I always wondered why Stowe had that full barn setup for their gondola. Seemed like overkill but as you have mentioned it’s necessary to keep things in best working order. Does the K1 at Killington have a house? I don’t recall the base area being that big?
Yes. And at least for the first season it was open, all the cabins came off the line every night

That lift is going to age like warm milk without full indoor cabin storage.
You mean all 60 gondola cabins? How big of barn will they need? The UMP says 3-4 cabins for maintence.
Yes. And at least for the first season it was open, all the cabins came off the line every night
Why’d they stop doing that? Did they go in a barn?

Last edited:
Back