Belleayre Conditions

A straight up replacement, I hope.
A proposed plan was to put in the new one along with moving it a bit.
Anybody got a link (that works) to the UMP and/or draft-UMP?

Last edited:
Did my first pond skim. DIdn't quite make it but I came as close as anybody else I think. I can check that one off the bucket list.

I ended my season with 30 dates, 27 of which were at Belleayre. They really killed it this year. Got a season pass for me and my daughter and I'm looking forward to the fall already.

Had a great time at Belleayre today. Almost the whole mountain open other than glades, with very few bear patches but lower mountain is getting thin - I am pretty sure it will be the upper lifts only by next weekend

This weekend were my first days at Platte and Belle since before the 5 years in which I have gotten season passes.

37488518-C3A1-487E-85F8-5CCE16EFEF66.jpeg

Happy Easter

Odd to see Belleayre has now stopped operating either of the "above the road base" lifts so you have to ski at least down to "express' base - which was getting real thin yesterday.

I figure they will be only able to operate "above the road" soon.

Odd to see Belleayre has now stopped operating either of the "above the road base" lifts so you have to ski at least down to "express' base - which was getting real thin yesterday.

I figure they will be only able to operate "above the road" soon.
Guessing for the weekend they will base operations out of the lower lodge and it will be uploading and downloading on the gondola for runs on lifts 8 and 7.

Anyone hit up belle today. Considering heading up for my last day tommorow. However looks like no grooming overnight because of high temps and I hate lugging through the slush to Gondi or super chief. Thoughts?

Back