Belleayre Conditions

That's okay, but you think trails should be fine?

I was trying to be the funneh.

Trees will be done shortly.

I believe there will be bumps, but like James, not sure how they will connect it.

I'll be shocked if that hideous flat connector trail between Dot Nebel and the bottom of the gondola still has cover by later in the week. It was a slop fest by early afternoon.

Not to sound like a Belle hater (and I know that the majority of the ski area's clientele thinks it's great; therefore, it was a good idea) but that gondola is the biggest joke, on several levels.
Every warm day by the end of day bridge looks like that. Next morning looks perfect again. That however can’t go on forever.
That Gondi , whatever you might think , sure is nice when it’s snowing hard or on a real cold cold day.
I Asked a patroller how long do they want to go for. She replied ( till the end of April.
Lift 7 was used late season last year. Patroller said , they want to start dismantling it soon. Runout to lift 6 is the achilles heel in the late season equation, if lift 7s demo starts now.

Do lifts 7 and 8 reliably run on late-season weekends? Forecast for Saturday morning is looking like last gasp of wintry temps for upper mountain, I'm not so excited about mushy snow below mid-mountain though

21DA2490-1210-43E1-8DA8-B92C5618B03C.png

Back