Baseball

Judge played in 157 of 162 games .
Had the most RBI’s in MLB and scored the most runs & set an Al record for homers.
His batting average was 5th in MLB, he’s an excellent fielder and got walked a lot.
I’d like to see his stats if he ain’t hurt.

Surely he didn’t hit well during the sweep by Astros but there’s more than enough excuses for that shitshow.
Uh ,mic drop there Tski

Judge played in 157 of 162 games .
Had the most RBI’s in MLB and scored the most runs & set an Al record for homers.
His batting average was 5th in MLB, he’s an excellent fielder and got walked a lot.
I’d like to see his stats if he ain’t hurt.

Surely he didn’t hit well during the sweep by Astros but there’s more than enough excuses for that shitshow.
His numbers are spectacular when he is healthy. 80
Uh ,mic drop there Tski

Last edited:
Dang no hitter by the Astros' pitchers in the World Series to tie it up 2-2.
It’s getting interesting.

In case y’all Ole Missed it.

The Oklahoma freshman starter pitched great and is a Norman local.
So did the Ole Miss freshman pitcher from Tupelo named Elvis Elliott, as well as the rest of the Reb’s staff.
They yanked OU’s starter in the 8th for some reason.
3 singles, a couple balls behind the catcher and the rest is now history.

Some folks made a movie of Ole Miss Baseball’s run to win The National Championship.

"Remember, you only have one ride through life so give it all you got and enjoy the ride.” Jon Gordon-The Energy Bus

Hotty Toddy y’all.

I have a strange feeling that someone tried to keep the FTX crypto exchange implosion under wraps until the World Series was over due the the big sponsorship deal.

I have a strange feeling that someone tried to keep the FTX crypto exchange implosion under wraps until the World Series was over due the the big sponsorship deal.
Yup and/or until after last Tuesday.
Maybe some MLB folks will get paid a lot to put a dang tulip bulbs logo on their umps' uniforms.
Some folks will do most anything for money.

At least with the bulbs ya can get pretty flowers during spring training.

Last edited:
Back