Winter is Better

When the snow is in winter is best. Skiing everyday. No bugs. Get it while it's here.
No downhill for me yet. It's usually 1/3 of my ski totals. I'm hopeful for March. The vaccine should start paying dividends any day now.

Winter used to be my favorite season. But now I prefer Sitting at the beach, fishing , biking or just hanging with friends outside bbq.
Skiing was my passion , now it’s just work. When you read a trip report , conditions naturally come first but always second is the crowds or lines etc.
no mas
I’ll take June thru October

I used to hate the summer..just waited for winter...then last August I said screw it..bought a new motorcycle..stripped it into a race bike..joined a track near Oneonta..and now I race around..at very high speeds...now I like summer.

I used to hate the summer..just waited for winter...then last August I said screw it..bought a new motorcycle..stripped it into a race bike..joined a track near Oneonta..and now I race around..at very high speeds...now I like summer.
Now that is cool !!

BOOM
I'm over it. I've moved on.
Winter used to be my favorite season. But now I prefer Sitting at the beach, fishing , biking or just hanging with friends outside bbq.
Skiing was my passion , now it’s just work. When you read a trip report , conditions naturally come first but always second is the crowds or lines etc.
no mas
I’ll take June thru October
Jwx, Ya forgot golf in preferences for me.
Ya can still ski without crowds & lines.
The change of seasons, been going on for a long time and ain’t changing anytime soon. I’m rolling with the earth-sun-tilting thing.

What you ridin'?

What I find curious is that all these years later, I still get antsy when the seasons change, like I’m supposed to be packing up and moving somewhere. It’s weird because I was only a nomad for about two or three years. I’ve lived in my house here for close to twenty years now. I should be settled in at this point.

Back