Windham Mountain Going Private?

It's hard for dirtbag skiers to wrap their heads around how billionaires think.
Actually, I know quite a few billionaires and none of them would hang out at Windham.

Some of them are still there, along with quite a few Goldman Sacks partners.

mm
I don't get that. Considering that Goldman is one big dick waving contest from the day you're hired, how is Windham going to impress at the holiday party, when partners swap stories about skiing with royalty in Europe or heli adventures?

I don't get that. Considering that Goldman is one big dick waving contest from the day you're hired, how is Windham going to impress at the holiday party, when partners swap stories about skiing with royalty in Europe or heli adventures?
They swap those stories at Windham.
For some of them, it's only about getting their future ex-wives out of town.

mm

A buddy of mine went to lunch at AspenX Mountain Club and the member/host justified the $275,000 price tag because he said he has closed every deal made there. AspenX is at 11,212 ft above the town of Aspen. Windham Mountain Club is at 2,000 ft above the Hudson.

Back