Wildlife

@freeheeln
I have 14 deer behind my house right now, 300+ yards away. Cell pix would suck, just look like specs out there. Is there something out there for a few hundred bucks that would take a half way decent pic?
i set up a trail cam in my suburban backyard..It's a regular wild kingdom at night...Fox, deer, racoon, ground hogs etc

@freeheeln
I have 14 deer behind my house right now, 300+ yards away. Cell pix would suck, just look like specs out there. Is there something out there for a few hundred bucks that would take a half way decent pic?
Camp CanonPowershot ,I had the SX60 for a while til I moved up to DSLR , Nikon Coolpix gets good props also.

First bunch o'turkeys in the pasture this morning. I am pretty sure that one tom was in display but they were fairly far away and partially in the woods.
The toms sure are something to see when they get to strutting.
0C4A4507-DeNoiseAI-low-light.jpg

Compared to a farm raised bird. How do the wild ones taste
Imo turkey is the nastiest tasting critter out there

Compared to a farm raised bird. How do the wild ones taste
Imo turkey is the nastiest tasting critter out there
LoL
They're very dry, or at least compared to farm raised they are. I like turkey.
They are so fun to hunt and it's difficult to get close to a mature long beard. In the late 80's thru mid 90's we had world class turkey hunting here in NYS. Now, not so much. It was nothing to see a field of 100 birds, now it's rare to see 20+.

Back