Wildlife

I ran into a couple of guys hunting coyotes in Washington County while I was out there doing bird photography from the truck. They ran dogs with radio transmitters collars and they had GPS units in their trucks. They were shooting right out of there trucks. Last I talked to them they had got 25.
This one circled me while I was using an old pile of big round hay bales as a blind.
9D0647A6-18FE-48C3-9076-52B52E78D4CF.jpg

I ran into a couple of guys hunting coyotes in Washington County while I was out there doing bird photography from the truck. They ran dogs with radio transmitters collars and they had GPS units in their trucks. They were shooting right out of there trucks. Last I talked to them they had got 25.
This one circled me while I was using an old pile of big round hay bales as a blind.View attachment 14621
That is one cool picture!!!
Yes, that's one way to hunt them. That's how they hunt them behind my house. Another popular method is to hunt them at night with electronic distress calls and night scopes, but that equipment is costly.

Isn’t illegal to hunt at night

The guys who hunt them with hounds will cover miles and miles. It's very much illegal to shoot out of a truck though. Even on private property. Big no no.

Back