Who's got the best cell coverage in the mountains?

I was hoping that my cell would be the backup to my Wi-Fi which is out often.

I currently use my cellphone on Wi-Fi calling when the Wi-Fi is working.

I was hoping that my cell would be the backup to my Wi-Fi which is out often

I currently use my cellphone on Wi-Fi calling when the Wi-Fi is working
This is the exact reason I can't work from our place so I am limited to weekends only. I work overnight shift with no one around to back me up if my service goes out. My company will let me work from pretty much anywhere I want to with the one caveat that I need to be able to actually work. No wifi is not a valid excuse.

What I don't understand:

Before we had fiber optic, we never had our routers burn out. It's been nine months of fiber and it's happened three times.

?

Looks like I am going to make the trip for Ann Arbor,Mi to Albany at the beginning of February and ski at Gore for two days. It will be on a Thursday and Friday and I may have to take care of some work emails and I was wondering what T-Mobile service is like there or do they even have service there.

I can't speak to Tmobile but as for verizon the coverage at gore is spotty for me. Works in some areas but not others. There is wifi in the lodge though I believe.

No one used T Mobile around the Adirondacks. It’s even spotty in Albany.

mm
I have T mobile because I’m cheap. It works as well as everyone else’s phone at Gore (but shittier in other areas in the ADKs)

Back