Whiteface Conditions

Bandit and Camp seem more like babies here. Crying to bring back Noah John because you didn't like something I said.

My original point stands. Whiteface always seems to hit a slump with their trail rollout in January, even when the weather is good. I just don't think it's a particularly good time to visit. As such, I'll just go elsewhere until they have more open. That's not something anyone should take offense at.

As for Killington, management has had some splainin to do this year with multiple pipe blowouts at critical times. But given that their mountain is so vast, there are a certain number of redundancies so they can still run guns somewhere, even while fixing a pipe elsewhere. They're also at the point where they are going to continuously open up good quality terrain for as long as they have good weather. Meanwhile, Whiteface is likely 2-3 weeks away from opening Skyward.

Screen Shot 2023-01-10 at 11.50.25 PM.png

Skiing today was good,no new trails open but big whales of snow on north way. Ran into Face For Me at the end of the day skied everything open so that was fun! Security did rummage through my bag this morning. Never seen so may guns on the mountain.

I've skied there. I think the trip report is archived, but it's not searchable and I can't find it. There's a US Mint at the bottom of the mountain.

I looked I couldn't find it either. Too bad.

Could only find the one by @Low Angle Life.

Back