Whiteface Conditions

Ok, time for my call out the asshat rant. Only slightly annoyed me more than it might have just because two of his kids cut in front of my son and I on the gondola singles line to catch up with this guy and his wife. I could tell the guy was an asshat just by looking at him, and he was a shifty mofo. So this family of 4 is chatting it up in the singles line. As they get close to the front they all huddle close for a hush, hush convo. Yeah, when the liftie call for 3 singles the guy plays all dumb, ‘we are a party of 4’, making the girl explain to him that it’s the singles line. This dirtbag new darn well it was the singles line. Another bad parent teaching his kids the rules don’t apply to them and you can do whatever you want.

Rant over.

Dude,, is that where you went?? Mountain run?? I couldn't catch you. We were 15 cars behind you on the Gondi. Had to be you. (Green boots right?) Singles line is where it's at.
Yup, that was us. I’m trying to keep up with my 20 year old son, which I can’t do any longer…..so we are moving pretty fast! In the Cloudspin Lounge now.

Yup, that was us. I’m trying to keep up with my 20 year old son, which I can’t do any longer…..so we are moving pretty fast! In the Cloudspin Lounge now.
Over at Bear Den/ Growler to avoid the crowd. Headed down to gondi now. These little shits think they're fast!

My son is pretty f’in fast. He’s cruising on my Ripsticks. Time to spend some $$.

We will probably be headed to the gondola in 10 min or so, if you wanna try and hook up.

Ok, time for my call out the asshat rant. Only slightly annoyed me more than it might have just because two of his kids cut in front of my son and I on the gondola singles line to catch up with this guy and his wife. I could tell the guy was an asshat just by looking at him, and he was a shifty mofo. So this family of 4 is chatting it up in the singles line. As they get close to the front they all huddle close for a hush, hush convo. Yeah, when the liftie call for 3 singles the guy plays all dumb, ‘we are a party of 4’, making the girl explain to him that it’s the singles line. This dirtbag new darn well it was the singles line. Another bad parent teaching his kids the rules don’t apply to them and you can do whatever you want.

Rant over.
Let's kick his ass!

Rant over.
I say something if someone tries to cut on the singles line. Usually something like, "Hey this is the singles line. You're welcome to wait for your friends but they are not cutting in front of the rest of us here". I haven't found it to be that common at WF though, but back in California where I grew up....sooo many DBs.

Last edited:
I've seen that before. It pisses me off a lot. But if I were the one to post about it, some of you who agree with JTGs post would flame me as being "entitled" or "spoiled".

I've seen that before. It pisses me off a lot. But if I were the one to post about it, some of you who agree with JTGs post would flame me as being "entitled" or "spoiled".

Respecting rules that are for the good of all is the opposite of entitled or spoiled.

Go look in the covid threads and see the kind of responses that I got for saying that on busy days, chairs need to be filled, which is a rule that is in place for the good of all (shorter lines).

Back