Whiteface Conditions

Lot of success. Just cause you say it doesn't mean it's true. Every f-ing thing they've done in the past couple of years have broken ass soon as they put it under pressure. I stopped listening as soon as he said that. I'm sick of the mountain. I used to love it and defend it to the end. The BS that goes on there now is just indefensible. Fire the whole lot of them starting with safety Cindy. The only time they are not lying is when their lips are not moving.

Lot of success. Just cause you say it doesn't mean it's true. Every f-ing thing they've done in the past couple of years have broken ass soon as they put it under pressure. I stopped listening as soon as he said that. I'm sick of the mountain. I used to love it and defend it to the end. The BS that goes on there now is just indefensible. Fire the whole lot of them starting with safety Cindy. The only time they are not lying is when their lips are not moving.
This was disheartening to read. I envy those of you who get to experience WF on the regular. I hope things turn around there. I'll always be a WF fan though.

Back