Whiteface Conditions

Today's conditions...Death Cookies. Big ones, small ones, medium sized ones; but in reality more like a billions, literally.
A second groom was desperately needed, but because they chose not to groom unitl this morning, they fumbled...big time.
Good coverage though😉👍⛷️

Last edited:
Today's conditions...Death Cookies. Big ones, small ones, medium sized ones; but in reality more like a billions, literally.
A second groom was desperately needed, but because they chose not to groom unitl this morning, they fumbled...big time.
Lots of cookies, to be sure - I had fun though. Beautiful day!

Attachments

• IMG_2130.jpeg
    IMG_2130.jpeg
    235.6 KB · Views: 95
Not bad - can't complain considering there's no natural snow ....good coverage ....little dicey in the afternoon - no wait lifts. Good day.
For early season skiing from the summit was a plus. From others i talked to, Sunday was the best. I'm glad I was there yesteday, sunny, Parons was quite good. Lower N way was tough, no light w some big icy patches. From there down it was all good. Covrage was excellent, only one rock poking through later in the day on Parons and no areas of ground up pebbles like last years opening weekend. Also no crowd at all on Sunday and the Gondi was running. Good start to the season. And from the Mesonet it looks like they picked up about 5" of natural cement to help w the base.

Back