What's for lunch

We made up our own Yogurt treat Started with Vanilla yougurt add fresh strawberries , bluberries , bananas , granola from Aldis or elsewhere ( that contain bits of oats ,raisens,honey) then add shaved almond .

N?B. dont pack these materials in ,just enough to season and flavor it add the shaved almond last

Put it in individualized decent containers like tupperware and let it sit in the fridge overnight so it blends .......man that was delish . We learned about them and how to make them last weekend while attending my grandaughter's graduation at UVM when we found this neat place near Church St mall in Burlington.

Have had them for lunch several times damn they ARE great

Last edited:
Oops forgot one important ingredient For that yogurt TRAIL MIX from Price Chopper has dried fruit slices ,and other goodies in it

An overly large salad with greens from my CSA, local blue cheese, localish sun gold tomatoes, black olives, croutons, balsamic and EVOO.

It's pretty much my go to thing to eat up the lettuce from my CSA. Always olives, tomatoes and croutons. The rest is up in the air.

Holy crap. I just had a pulled pork, beans & collard greens omelette I made with leftovers from Friday’s BBQ. That was incredible. Sorry no pics

Yum. Can I say yum? It sounds kind of creepy in my head. I’ve probably posted pics from here before but yum.

AD2C9E12-502B-4F3F-8ADC-5DDF17ED553E.jpeg

15E68502-4EC1-47B7-BBFC-4C628C5F2E7A.jpeg

Best part of summer! Garden cus and tomato with basil, onion, mozzarella and chicken breast with balsamic
82988C44-ACFD-4961-A31A-717F531F4AF9.jpeg

Back