Ukraine Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all we have skin in the game .

My wifes family is UKIE and there are still some in Poland in the Tatra Mountain regIon aouth of Krakow .The eldest still have tatoos from Nazi prison camps so this hits home .

Putin is a fucking madman , he most assuredly has ambitions to reunite the former USSR before his demise . That bastard is never to be trusted do not for one minute believe he wil ever voluntarily withdraw .

That said , Russia is a mess economically . As others have written it is basically one big Gas Station .

Bidens and Nato's strategy is "time bound" and is specifically designed to CHOKE the means financing damn near anything there .

They will have little ability to access capitol for their war effort , outside of China as all Nato has shut the valve to any financing..

Why ?? As i said that SOB will never voluntarily withdraw , but as all Russian banks are frozen and all their assets in all nato nations are similarly frozen and ALL Russian Oligarchs finances in Nato nations are frozen the RUSSIAN people WILL FEEL PAIN and most LIKELY put severe pressure on PUTIN to knock this shit off

TODAY Alone the Russian Stock Market was DOWN 45 per cent and the Ruble tanked to its LOWEST point in history .....Ergo there already has been a MASSIVE loss of wealth and as this sanction strategy proceeds in time their financial economy will crater .

Why:: they cant deal in Dollars , Francs , Euros, Yens and any other Nato nation currency and their own assets in Nato country banks are Frozen .

Its a brilliant strategy !!! it will result in the Russian citizenry to TURN on Putin as their situation becomes financially bleaker over time and their export / import potential dries up .

Last edited:
First of all we have skin in the game .

My wifes family is UKIE and there are still some in Poland in the Tatra Mountain regIon aouth of Krakow .The eldest still have tatoos from Nazi prison camps so this hits home .

Putin is a fucking madman , he most assuredly has ambitions to reunite the former USSR before his demise . That bastard is never to be trusted. Do not for one minute believe he wil ever voluntarily withdraw .

That said , Russia is a mess economically . As others have written it is basically one big Gas Station .

Bidens and Nato's strategy is "time bound" and is specifically designed to CHOKE the means financing damn near anything there including his war machine .

They will have little ability to access capitol for their war effort , outside of China as all Nato partners have also shut the valve to any financing..

Why ?? As i said that SOB will never voluntarily withdraw , but as all Russian banks are frozen and all their assets in all nato nations are similarly frozen and ALL Russian Oligarchs finances in Nato nations are frozen the RUSSIAN people WILL FEEL ECONOMIC PAIN and most LIKELY put severe pressure on PUTIN to knock this shit off. THe dissidents in Russia will only increase in number

TODAY Alone the Russian Stock Market was DOWN 45 per cent and the Ruble tanked to its LOWEST point in history .....Ergo there already has been a MASSIVE loss of wealth and as this sanction strategy proceeds in time their financial economy will crater .

Why:: they cant deal in Dollars , Francs , Euros, Yens and any other Nato nation currency and their own assets in Nato country banks are Frozen .

Its a brilliant strategy !!! it will force the Russin citizenry to TURN on Putin as their situation becomes financially bleaker over time
Good post Warp. China is a powerful force to align with.

This from my buddy who used travel to Russia
He is pediatric thoracic surgeon. He taught them surgical techniques.

Yes. The country is a third world country with nukes ruled by a egocentric psychopath surrounded by sycophants. The people i met were mostly very nice except for the people who thought Putin was God. They thought I was the devil because I was an American. We all know I’m the devil because well I’m the devil.

Russian Stock Index dropped after they invaded Georgia in 2008. Bounced back to its previous level 2.5 years later & started soaring, making the oligarchs millions:
3230140D-99D5-4377-BF89-643DF5C8C6DC.png

Good post Warp. China is a powerful force to align with.
Yes and IF YOU LISTENED to thePresident VERY closely ,( reading betwen the lines of his statemt of not being ready to answer that reporters question on China ) it is apparent that we ARE in the midst of trying to convince CHINA ( who has a massive inverstment and market in the US ) to quietly come on board as they have MUCH at stake economically here too

Yes and IF YOU LISTENED to thePresident VERY closely ,( reading betwen the lines of his statemt of not being ready to answer that reporters question on China ) it is apparent that we ARE in the midst of trying to convince CHINA ( who has a massive inverstment and market in the US ) to quietly come on board as they have MUCH at stake economically here too

Not looking too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back