TR Summer Vacation: Brownski does Florida

Cool stuff , your wife kicks ass! Gatorland rocks, the boney white birds might be like eating a pillow with twigs to the gator’s
you caught the golden age of Rays baseball, the huricane mixing things up is good for the gulf gets rid of red tide etc. the land Disney bought was cheap because of the nasty elements there, on the gulf side you have to be close to the water. great pictures and interesting shit! Thanks

Last edited:
nice write up B-ski, you make even FL look decent!

Also, the IG link is a video of the guy feeding that bunch in the pic above it. They’re like dinosaurs

Golf, wildlife, snorkeling/diving, seafood, fishing -- The Outlaws, Molly Hatchet, Tom Petty, Skynyrd, Allman Bros, Blackfoot, etc. Yes, I'm defending Florida (within reason).
Yup.
Golf in Florida is fine.
Inland fla. is much nicer than where all the people are.
I wanna play golf at this place where they took old phosphate pits and made a nice place out of it.

Brownski, that is an amazing TR, thanks for the detail. Personally, I don't know why anyone would go to Florida voluntarily at the moment but you definitely took one for the team and made the best of it. If you haven't already, you need to read some Carl Hiassen novels.

Last edited:
I wanna play golf at this place where they took old phosphate pits and made a nice place out of it.
Thanks for the tip, I'd never heard of Streamsong before -- just east of Tampa. Featuring courses designed by Coore/Crenshaw (see my recent CGC report), Doak, and Hanse, wow. The pix are convincing; however, they should change the weak-sauce name.

Back