Today's Ride

Life is full of hard choices. I missed a powder day to hang out with my new steed. Sans moteur, this one is powered by sandwiches.

View attachment 21956
That’s a real nice looking ride
I’m thinking of getting a gravel grinder

Natural snow? Maybe even that is a stretch. Enjoy the new rig @Ripitz, you've got the whole Hudson Valley at your disposal with the Empire State Trail, Wallkill Valley Rail Trail, River to Ridge, Minnewaska and thats not even getting started with the countless gravel roads tucked up in the Hudson Highland. I'm sure you'll make proper use of it.

Natural snow? Maybe even that is a stretch. Enjoy the new rig @Ripitz, you've got the whole Hudson Valley at your disposal with the Empire State Trail, Wallkill Valley Rail Trail, River to Ridge, Minnewaska and thats not even getting started with the countless gravel roads tucked up in the Hudson Highland. I'm sure you'll make proper use of it.
I live very close to some great gravel in the Highlands. I’ve taken the rail trails to Mohonk and ran up to the tower a few times. That was on my class 3 ebike and the preserve only allows class 2. With this rig I can get in deeper on the ridge carriage roads. I’m going to fender, rack and bag it. Once I figure out how to strap my skis to it I’ll be headed into the Cats.

I live very close to some great gravel in the Highlands. I’ve taken the rail trails to Mohonk and ran up to the tower a few times. That was on my class 3 ebike and the preserve only allows class 2. With this rig I can get in deeper on the ridge carriage roads. I’m going to fender, rack and bag it. Once I figure out how to strap my skis to it I’ll be headed into the Cats.
That sounds like a really fun way to go explore around that region.

That sounds like a really fun way to go explore around that region.
1702345454104.jpeg

1702345880360.jpeg

1702346460577.jpeg

1702345808722.jpeg

1702345985744.jpeg

1702346107806.jpeg

Last edited:
Back