Today's Ride

Riding in Danny's driveway... He's got a whole bunch of these kinds of videos. Amazing talent. Good song that got stuck in my head 😀

He is insane!!! i have been watching his vids for years...his out take reels are great

Awesome for sure, I also loved when local-ish rider Jeff Lenosky would do the bike shop tour shows and join shop rides. I wonder if Danny tours, would be cool to see live

Awesome for sure, I also loved when local-ish rider Jeff Lenosky would do the bike shop tour shows and join shop rides. I wonder if Danny tours, would be cool to see live
jeff is real nice guy, i have bumped into him a couple of time while riding

+1 on Jeff being the man, he used to put on a huge jump jam in his backyard in north Jersey back in the day that I attended for a few years.

As far as Danny goes, that man doesn't need to tour, probably the highest paid trials rider in the biz and deserving of every dollar.

New trail. First ever broken bone. Broken hand 😭

At least me and my buddies can laugh at the video 😂
GH010397_1701118231980.jpg
GH010397_1701118251995.jpg
GH010397_1701118294853.jpg
1000018292.jpg

oh no!!! did ya go OTB? where's the vid?
OTB. In addition to a broken hand I bruised my ribs and sternum so I'm pretty uncomfortable. Waiting word on whether I need hand surgery. Damaged bike also-- snapped off the shifter and bent the handlebars.

Video has lots of post crash writhing in pain laced with lots of fbombing. Certainly some good laughs for my buddies.

Took about 30 mins to walk out. Buddies loaded my bike and went to urgent care.

OTB. In addition to a broken hand I bruised my ribs and sternum so I'm pretty uncomfortable. Waiting word on whether I need hand surgery. Damaged bike also-- snapped off the shifter and bent the handlebars.

Video has lots of post crash writhing in pain laced with lots of fbombing. Certainly some good laughs for my buddies.

Took about 30 mins to walk out. Buddies loaded my bike and went to urgent care.
unfortunately these things happen... I have broken and bruised my ribs ridding too... I'm sure it's more painful then the hand...as far as the bike goes, those repairs are relatively cheap..
feel better!!!

In addition to a broken hand I bruised my ribs and sternum so I'm pretty uncomfortable. Waiting word on whether I need hand surgery. Damaged bike also-- snapped off the shifter and bent the handlebars.
Heal well Andy.
The bike can be fixed by springtime. Ya should be healed by then.
Bones and ribs can heal stronger.
Hope ya don’t need to go under the knife.
If the doc gives the go ahead get a big oven mitt for the tips of yer fingers and help when ya gotta buckle up. Tape the pole to it if ya need em.

Back