Today's Ride

View attachment 21631

First day back on the MTB since a concussion took me off the bike back in early September. Grateful to be back pedaling in the woods and a bit less burnt out on it than I was late summer.
wow!! glad to see ya back on the horse.. I haven't been on since mid-sept. I developed a lower back /SI joint issue... I'm gonna give it a go tomorrow or thurs.. Looks like ringwood, not sure it i want to smash rocks just yet..

wow!! glad to see ya back on the horse.. I haven't been on since mid-sept. I developed a lower back /SI joint issue... I'm gonna give it a go tomorrow or thurs.. Looks like ringwood, not sure it i want to smash rocks just yet..
I've struggled with low back issues as well over the years, overuse and lack of stretching seem to generally be the culprit for me. I'm sure you've been through a lot of different things to try to alleviate the issue but I've found a few online yoga tutorials that have really helped to at least get me back to a place of being able to function.
. Same guy had a yoga for cyclist video that I've also found helpful.

I've struggled with low back issues as well over the years, overuse and lack of stretching seem to generally be the culprit for me. I'm sure you've been through a lot of different things to try to alleviate the issue but I've found a few online yoga tutorials that have really helped to at least get me back to a place of being able to function.
. Same guy had a yoga for cyclist video that I've also found helpful.
Mine was over use related..I was in Bentonville, rented a ebike and rode everything... Way to many miles...
I have been doing every yoga / PT/rehab vid i could find... I'm better but , leery of re injuring it..
the vid you posted looks good.. I will def try that too.. thanks

20231118_103438.jpg

I’ll take more days like today over early season turns
IMG_7828.jpeg

We've got oaks and beech with leaves too.

Riding in Danny's driveway... He's got a whole bunch of these kinds of videos. Amazing talent. Good song that got stuck in my head 😀

Back