The "Why isn't there a Cat Thread"? Thread

"Why do you want to play this thing when you could be patting me?"

blue-les-paul.jpeg

My only regret about cats is that you can't bring them everywhere.

When I was in my 20s, I was hit by a car. The bike bought it but I was lucky, just bruises and contusions. I couldn't sleep that night because I hurts much. Them of you as have cats know they generally sleep by your shins or ankles. Mao, the cat we had then, sat up behind my shoulders all night that night. He was awake and guarding me.

Holy crap! Hit by a car?!! I bet you couldn't sleep. Animals are truly amazing, how they can sense when we stupid humans are down is impressive.

Dogs sleep by your legs/ankles.....cats sleep wherever the f’ they please. Our cat, Buffy, prefers to sleep on my chest, but only after she puts her cat butt in my face for a good long while when I’m trying to fall asleep. Uggghh.

Buffy’s brother Jody, God rest his kitty soul, died of diabetes complications a few years ago. Uggghh.

The cat before that, Scrappy, had to be nursed back, by me, from Feline Urinary Syndrome after the Vet recommended putting him down. Ugghhh.

The cat before that, Sebastian, was a total psycho. Uggghh.

Cat before that, Sean, was a beautiful Russian Blue who lost first place at a 4-H fair to a Manx, stupid no-tail cat. Really, what good is a cat with no tail? None, I tell ya! Obviously that loss affected me profoundly (I was a kid).

We are done with cats after Buffy goes to play with the great yarn ball in the sky....

Scrappy is a great name for a cat.

I want to hear member answers to the question posed by the OP. Of course I have my own theory.

Scrappy is a great name for a cat.

I want to hear member answers to the question posed by the OP. Of course I have my own theory.
The answer to the question "Why isn't there a cat thread?" is because nobody had started one. :ROFLMAO:

Or, is it because this is a ski forum, and most cats don't ski . Except for this one.

Dogs sleep by your legs/ankles.....cats sleep wherever the f’ they please. Our cat, Buffy, prefers to sleep on my chest, but only after she puts her cat butt in my face for a good long while when I’m trying to fall asleep. Uggghh.

Buffy’s brother Jody, God rest his kitty soul, died of diabetes complications a few years ago. Uggghh.

The cat before that, Scrappy, had to be nursed back, by me, from Feline Urinary Syndrome after the Vet recommended putting him down. Ugghhh.

The cat before that, Sebastian, was a total psycho. Uggghh.

Cat before that, Sean, was a beautiful Russian Blue who lost first place at a 4-H fair to a Manx, stupid no-tail cat. Really, what good is a cat with no tail? None, I tell ya! Obviously that loss affected me profoundly (I was a kid).

We are done with cats after Buffy goes to play with the great yarn ball in the sky....

Occasionally, the little grey cat will sleep on my chest. Our dear departed Thistle would sleep on m y chest after grooming my chin.

The answer to the question "Why isn't there a cat thread?" is because nobody had started one. :ROFLMAO:

Or, is it because this is a ski forum, and most cats don't ski . Except for this one.

This is AWESOME!

Back