The Ugh Thread

Well feeling pretty fair ,still kinda tired but picked up the Axe for the first time in a couple of months and Cranked a little Shoot to Thrill, Then some Badge ...(yeah WP i took your suggestion to play it .) Finished with Can't find my way home

Oof,I'm rusty after the layoff but it'll come around again gotta loosen up fingers and wrist had so effin many needles and IV ports stuck in that I felt like a pin cushion

Last edited:
Well feeling pretty fair ,still kinda tired but picked up the Axe for the first time in a couple of months and Cranked a little Shoot to Thrill, Then some Badge ...(yeah WP i took your suggestion to play it .) Finished with Can't find my way home

Oof,I'm rusty after the layoff but it'll come around again gotta loosen up fingers and wrist had so effin many needles and IV ports stuck in that I felt like a pin cushion

This is the one I still reach for the most. I remember my mother's horror when she saw the album cover in late 78.

Acdc_If_You_Want_Blood_You%27ve_Got_It.jpg

Back