The Ugh Thread

Yes FaceTime daily they are in Boston and Manhattan my son JB is a medical pro and is also in tune with our doc .

I have wonderful neighbors who clear our driveway and walks and when I go for my inversion they can get me there and back IF The Queen is unable to drive .

So we are blessed in that regard
That’s good to hear. Hang in there
I now know I can keep the joint warm in double digit below zero wind chill temps with a few electric heaters if ya count 58 warm.
Also good to hear. No fireplace?

Also good to hear. No fireplace?
Nope. Not in this house.
There’s a brick chimney in the middle of the place which I believe was used for coal a long time ago. It’s in the post and beam older part of the joint.

I bought aa buck stove fireplace insert from an inventer of Tamiflu though.
We still have it, just not here.

I now know I can keep the joint warm in double digit below zero wind chill temps with a few electric heaters if ya count 58 warm.
Speaking of ugh, didja hear the one about those in charge in good ol'NYS are now telling us what kind of heat we have to have in our houses?
Friggin A ugh

Bad luck comes in 3’s if you believe in that shit.

Well... on Saturday my driver's side wiper snapped and flew off the car while I was driving. Hoping it counts!

Best wishes to you and your better half, Warp. Only one way to go, that's up.

Dude don't say that! It was doing great until it got hit.

The good news is the Queen is feeling much better mostly off all OTC pain killers. Never took prescribed meds as OTCs helped

The bad news is my heart situation is worsening echocardiogram was not good waiting to hear what's next from my doc, not sure if this means a trip to Syracuse

Back