The Ugh Thread

I don't think I've ever had a tougher week than last week.
Tuesday we put my wife's dog to sleep. Friday AM I get a call that my cousin's oldest son (he has 5 boys) was murdered, shot in the head during a robbery. Then on Saturday AM I put my boy Bode to sleep.

I've cried for three days straight.

2020 can go fuck itself
Ouch, sorry man.

So sorry.

Tuesday we put my wife's dog to sleep. Friday AM I get a call that my cousin's oldest son (he has 5 boys) was murdered, shot in the head during a robbery. Then on Saturday AM I put my boy Bode to sleep.

2020 can go fuck itself
I am very sorry Camp - sending positive vibes and prayers. 2020 is probably the worst year in memory.

2020 can go fuck itself

This is so sad. I'm so sorry Camp.

When you are ready let's talk about those dogs.

2020 can go fuck itself

Aw man Camper, i feel so bad for you guys l Thats horrible . Know that your buddies here and elsewhere care about you and have you in our thoughts man . I pray for peace for your family , life sucks some times

Back