The Sand Trap: for Players, Hackers and Duffers

Finally got out for 18 for the first time in a week.
Holy moly was there a lot of grass growing.
Great day to play with the usual suspect and we won by 1.
Shot a ho hum 83 with only 1 double by blading a shot chip shot over a trap and then down the bank.
Course played long due to the recent rains.
Putting ain’t the problem.
A good time was had by all.

Finally got out for 18 for the first time in a week.
Holy moly was there a lot of grass growing.
Great day to play with the usual suspect and we won by 1.
Shot a ho hum 83 with only 1 double by blading a shot chip shot over a trap and then down the bank.
Course played long due to the recent rains.
Putting ain’t the problem.
A good time was had by all.
Yeah ours played long too , no help at all off the tee

Finally played really well at the Riverside course early today. Shot a 38 which on this course is not bad.
The silly stick was really working today averaged 227 which at 79 I'm pretty happy at.

No other thrills just a lot of pars but happy.

Heading out to play in LG region midweek hopefully the weather cooperates

Played yesterday in Queensbury with some friends,lots of laughs ,brrr cold hi 50's, windy but course was full , Had a bird and several pars ended up with a 39 on a tough day . Will go back for more today

Played yesterday in Queensbury with some friends,lots of laughs ,brrr cold hi 50's, windy but course was full , Had a bird and several pars ended up with a 39 on a tough day . Will go back for more today
Highland?

Been playing the course lately and there ain’t much bounce or roll.
Cooler temps have also made it play longer,
Still fun.
Have to stop hitting all different kinds of turd shots.
Good shots are good & bad shots are woeful.
Golf is a game of good misses except for putts.
A partner made 3 birdies in a row and our foursome still got beat by a shot.
Hit over the road, OB on 12, and made bogey with the second ball.
Could’ve been a contender.

Back home shot another 39 today at upriver course,just pars but did make 3 long putts between 20-25 ft .

Course was pretty wet after torrential rain yesterday. They are punching the greens next 2 days

Played the Riverside course today early shot a 40 , nother beautiful crisp fall day
Putter was working

Tough day on The River course today: Raw , windy ,lot o standing water. Well i got a darn triple today as i shanked 2 hybrid shot s a 2 and 5 , Only saving grace was a 60 footer for a bird and the putter in general i " saved " a 42 for the round : Ugh

Back