The New Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
well..drink 2 then...I unfortunately had 3..and woke up on the couch at 1 AM...sneaky beer....

If you want a good beer that gets the job done in 1 can..I found this..from CT 9%\
View attachment 9200
I had to put on my reading glasses and zoom in to find the size. I thought maybe it was one of the oversized cans like Fosters uses. I always hated oversized packaging cause I drink too slow. It’s body temperature and full of backwash by the time I get through the last swallow. 3 pints at 9.1% will do the trick though.

not a fan of strong beer. ruins the taste. beer is for the long haul. if i want to get loaded I'll drink whiskey.

Easy solution to that problem.

I used to like watching the news because I liked to “be informed”. But I think that people should realize that the news isn’t in the business of informing us anymore. They are in the business of trying to scare the shit out of us so that we’ll watch more news.
Fear can be addictive. In most people’s mundane, day to day lives they rarely get to exercise the fight or flight response.

I have to agree, tv news is sleazy and they are after viewers and advertising dollars, not creating informative and accurate information. It’s all shock and awe.

I had to put on my reading glasses and zoom in to find the size. I thought maybe it was one of the oversized cans like Fosters uses. I always hated oversized packaging cause I drink too slow. It’s body temperature and full of backwash by the time I get through the last swallow. 3 pints at 9.1% will do the trick though.
Yup, I remember drinking 40 ounces in high school and feeling sick trying to drink the last few ounces.

tThis stuff doesn't taste strong..Thats why its sneaky. And you don't feel like you drank a loaf of bread like some IPS's do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back