The Joke Thread

There was over a hundred thousand fans at the UT-Ole Miss game in Knoxville Saturday night.
Rebel coach Kiffin got hit with a Titleist during the same as the fans were pissed at the officiating and stopped the game for 20 minutes throwing stuff. Kiffin used to coach there.
Piss poor officiating is a joke.
So the previously top ranked Vols baseball team comes to Oxford to play the current top ranked Rebels.
Rebel coach gets to throw the 1st pitch prior to the start of the game.
A football defensive end who’s from Jersey and also plays baseball is the catcher.
Ya gotta have fun sometimes.
Rebs got they’re ass kicked and play again today and Sunday.

So the previously top ranked Vols baseball team comes to Oxford to play the current top ranked Rebels.
Rebel coach gets to throw the 1st pitch prior to the start of the game.
A football defensive end who’s from Jersey and also plays baseball is the catcher.
Ya gotta have fun sometimes.
Rebs got they’re ass kicked and play again today and Sunday.
It's no joke but a follow-up to the Volunteer joke above.

The regular season ended with the Vols ranked #1 in the country and the Rebels the last team being invited to the NCAA baseball College World Series playoffs.
The Rebs ended the season sub 500 in the SEC @ 14-16.
Ole Miss won all their games in the NCAA playoffs so far (the last 2 being shutouts) while Tennessee was eliminated by The Irish.
The SEC West has 4 teams in the final 8 headed to Omaha.
Texas & Oklahoma also made it and are joining the SEC in the fall.

Hotty Toddy y’all.

I like to play jokes on my kids from time to time. Occasionally they backfire… but sometimes they are classic.
Backfire
Leaving In-laws house , a bit dark and he has cats . I put my son in his seat and buckle him up. He walked past a chewed up mouse. “Hey dad what was that “
Me “Regurgitated mouse bits “ I see him starting to gag ……he begins projectile vomiting all over the back seat

1657308158073.png

Back