The Incredible Music Thread

Nice
I wasn’t familiar with them but I like it. Exploring more of their stuff on Spotify now in the car. I needed that.
Thanks MC

Nice
I wasn’t familiar with them but I like it. Exploring more of their stuff on Spotify now in the car. I needed that.
Thanks MC
They are local. They do a big bluegrass festival every year in a farmer’s field in Salem, NY called the “Eastbound Throwdown”. Hopefully it runs next year. It’s a great weekend.

new Springsteen is so good

At 8 pm to 10 pm.
Music Special Heart Radio Festival Night 1
Including Alicia Keys . Migos. Thomas Rhett. Coldplay and BTS.
ON channel 11

Randy Bachman of BTO and Guess who is 77 today , "takin' care o' bidness" every day

Speaking of Westie, Camper is 10 Man Push still gigging ?

They are. Due to all they have had going on (Grammy stuff, Classic Rock Show Tours, etc etc) they don't tour anymore but still play locally whenever they can all get together. They picked up a new bass player, Freddy Villano (from Quite Riot), so they're loaded wit talent. COVID has certainly shut them down as well, looking forward to their next gig.

Interview with Lonnie if you're interested. He speaks of his adventure is the crazy music industry.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FXM channel
Across the universe
3 pm to 545 pm
Awesome tripy style Beatles music only through out the movie
All Beatles hits song by amazing different styles and highly recommend

Fox movie channel

Back