The Incredible Music Thread

Bob Dylan movie
Don't look back ( concert from 1965 with Joan Baez from 2 pm to 4 pm today on
Turner classic channel
Channel 631
4 Great concert from 1960s back to back today on that channel.
#2 Neil Young: Heart of gold 4pm-6 pm
#3 Festival several late 1960s great musicians and rockers
6 pm to 8 pm( Newport folk Festival 1967
# 4 Monterrey Pop 1969
8 pm to 930pm
All 4 on Turner Classic Movie channel?????????

Bob Dylan movie
Don't look back ( concert from 1965 with Joan Baez from 2 pm to 4 pm today on
Turner classic channel
Channel 631
4 Great concert from 1960s back to back today on that channel.
#2 Neil Young: Heart of gold 4pm-6 pm
#3 Festival several late 1960s great musicians and rockers
6 pm to 8 pm( Newport folk Festival 1967
# 4 Monterrey Pop 1969
8 pm to 930pm
All 4 on Turner Classic Movie channel?????????
Some of the best music ever
I so jealous of people live back then who got to to these wonderful music festival s

Some of the best music ever
I so jealous of people live back then who got to to these wonderful music festival s
I often think that myself. Then I remind myself that they still put on big music festivals every year and I’ve never gotten out of my own way to go to a single one. The closest I ever came was the Cantwell Music festival when I worked in Alaska but that almost doesn’t count since it was completely free and nobody ever heard of any of the bands that showed up.

I often think that myself. Then I remind myself that they still put on big music festivals every year and I’ve never gotten out of my own way to go to a single one. The closest I ever came was the Cantwell Music festival when I worked in Alaska but that almost doesn’t count since it was completely free and nobody ever heard of any of the bands that showed up. There are better recordings but the shitty Caucasian dancing in the foreground is a mandatory part of the Denali Cooks experience. I guess I’ll have to look for pics of my campsite now.
These dudes - The Denali Cooks - were the closest thing they had to a main act at the Cantwell Music Festival in the mid 90s as far as I can remember. There are better recordings out there but the shitty drunken dance moves in the foreground are an important part of the Denali Cooks experience.

Back