The Garage Thread: Tractors and UTVs

Those utvs that are awesome for snow removal, (Kabota?) seem like they'd less fun for ripping around through the woods.

Any SxS will do great for snow removal. Imo, a Kabota SxS is nothing other than a tractor. Get a SxS for fun, as you mentioned, then get your tractor.

Those utvs that are awesome for snow removal, (Kabota?) seem like they'd less fun for ripping around through the woods.
They don't rip. They are work tools.
I posted the snow blower attachment you can put on the polaris. That would do the trick. It was made in Finland.

You still considering moving out west?

That’s what boots and bikes are for!
And skis.

I'm thinking that when a tree falls across the trail a mile out, it's easier to haul the saw out, and bring the wood back. Right now I haul the small saw (if I think it can handle the job) or lug the big saw if it won't.

And skis.

I'm thinking that when a tree falls across the trail a mile out, it's easier to haul the saw out, and bring the wood back. Right now I haul the small saw (if I think it can handle the job) or lug the big saw if it won't.
You'll be amazed at how much you'll use your SxS. They are so handy and a necessary piece of equipment for the woods.

Back