The Definitive Solution to the Upstate NY Question

Seneca lake is in The Upstate.
We need better resolution if we’re measuring defining the lines by annual snowfall.

23C759F5-B901-45BE-8916-FBCA2F52B0BA.jpeg

I used to work at an agency that regulated water companies. The group that was responsible for Lawn Guyland companies was known as the WAWddah Division and the Upstate group was the WhattERR Division. Maybe that's the definitive answer.

mm

first of all you are from jersey(any exit). we will address that in another post. haters will hate.
I found this comment from the other thread interesting. There is a lot of subtext here but rather then deconstructing it, I’d like to jump forward to the membership issue. Harvey clearly wants to be an upstater very badly. Obviously we can’t just accept any yahoo who buys a vacation home but I think we should be open to new members of our club. Does Harv have to wait until he moves up full time? Is that enough? Should we form a committee to ponder this? A general vote?

The UpState has a state of mind too.
Kinda like one never graduates from Ole Miss.

“The University is respected, but Ole Miss is loved...
the University gives a diploma and regretfully terminates tenure, but one never graduates from Ole Miss.”

I found this comment from the other thread interesting. There is a lot of subtext here but rather then deconstructing it, I’d like to jump forward to the membership issue. Harvey clearly wants to be an upstater very badly. Obviously we can’t just accept any yahoo who buys a vacation home but I think we should be open to new members of our club. Does Harv have to wait until he moves up full time? Is that enough? Should we form a committee to ponder this? A general vote?
Seriously ?? this is an issue ? WGARA : good peeps are good peeps and always welcome .

Wife gets robbed at gunpoint in the big mall parking lot outside the Cheesecake Factory.
Lose the next day in OT to the Tar Heels in North Carolina with yer hoop boys.
Still remain positive.
Tis an UpState of mind.

Back