Tales from The Road

It’s funny. I finally got around to bringing my Pilot in for the airbag recall and I knew I was due to do the timing belt so I said “ let me know how much it will be and if there’s anything else”. They wrote up a proposal for about 7k of O-ring replacements all over the car. We laughed and laughed

My truck constantly leaks blinker fluid in the blue mountain parking lot apres ski...

You don't lose it, you lose the area you would store it in should you decide to remove the MIDDLE seat
Thanks for the info. I guess the Sienna is still in the running to replace the Pilot then. You know a lot about minivans, TJ. I’m confused. Are you’ selling me on the Sienna or do you want me to buy one so you can me mock me? It doesn’t matter really. Just curious

Snowtires in the winter..all seasons the rest. SInce you then only put 6 months of wear on each..they tend to last for a while. Think I paid about 1K for wheels and tires the subie and the Ridgeline. Takes me 30 minutes to swap out.
Blizzaks..I never get stuck and they barley slide on ice. 50K on the original all season on the Ridgeline so far and the front brakes are still good..check them every 10k now and grease up the caliper pins.
If you have the money..Quickjack is a great investment..doesn't take up much space and you get to work on your own car..fun fun fun...

Thanks for the info. I guess the Sienna is still in the running to replace the Pilot then. You know a lot about minivans, TJ. I’m confused. Are you’ selling me on the Sienna or do you want me to buy one so you can me mock me? It doesn’t matter really. Just curious
I was looking at them for a friend. LOL I really was. Of course I will mock you...its a minivan...that said it is the best darn minivan on the market. If you grow a beard and stop showering you may take a liking to the Odyssey.

When the kids were young
We had a Siena
Great vehicle
Wish I had a new one now
So comfy and spacious

I was gonna say, for a guy busting your balls about a minivan he certainly knows mucho about them

Back