Tales from The Road

I heard on NYSki blog-forums there’s a more than a metric fuckton of snow waiting....
Good ya gotter fixed.

This is my biggest obstacle to buying an AWD sienna. I’ve heard too many horror stories
The only reason they do that is to save space by not having a spare. As TJ says you could change them out, but then you would need to get a wheel and tire for a spare.

$140 x 4 tires HSB and I am back on the road.

When the fourth wheel was properly set up all the systems checked out and all the lights on the dash went out!
the tires that come on new cars are complete garbage. my pilot was a beast after I changed out the factory tires. they
were shot after 20,000 miles

I got 20k out of the OEMs and 45 out of my second pair.

The only reason they do that is to save space by not having a spare. As TJ says you could change them out, but then you would need to get a wheel and tire for a spare.
Right. I’m aware. I assumed there was no space to store the spare inside so I’m either gonna have a tire sliding around in there. That’s not the end of the world either. I‘ve done that before but certain people want my cars to be more presentable like I’m a grownup now or something. I could probably find some kind of swing arm tire carrier to Mount on the back, which might come out looking badass but might look stupid too. And if I do that, I’m gonna want to get the suspension upgrade too so I can put badass looking tires on it too. Now we’re talking serious money and probably having to sell the van privately when I’m done with it cause the dealers won’t want to give me a decent trade in value for a car that was been that altered that much.

Right. I’m aware. I assumed there was no space to store the spare inside so I’m either gonna have a tire sliding around in there. That’s not the end of the world either. I‘ve done that before but certain people want my cars to be more presentable like I’m a grownup now or something. I could probably find some kind of swing arm tire carrier to Mount on the back, which might come out looking badass but might look stupid too. And if I do that, I’m gonna want to get the suspension upgrade too so I can put badass looking tires on it too. Now we’re talking serious money and probably having to sell the van privately when I’m done with it cause the dealers won’t want to give me a decent trade in value for a car that was been that altered that much.

Screw that --- go with one of these ---- just think how good you'll feel being green with the solar panels ;)

For 75 dollars you can have a spare in the minivan.

Ya gotta choice who ya hang with. Just sayin.

Back