T-shirts and ski graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between 23 and 30 dollars for premium or heavyweight tees. But there’s more variety in the basic shirts and they‘re not bad at all. I’ve ordered these myself. Here’s some photos of an order I made for myself. They are the basic quality shirts and the packaging they came in.

View attachment 21098View attachment 21099View attachment 21100View attachment 21101View attachment 21102View attachment 21103View attachment 21104View attachment 21105

No Orange dentures? Or do I have you confused with someone else?

No Orange dentures? Or do I have you confused with someone else?
I have no idea what you’re talking about.

1695262112713.png

It holds true for me....If I'm riding the lift behind ski patrol, I'll always go the opposite direction as they do.

It should def be on the shirt imo
Zig-Zag history.
"The town's position near the base of the Alps gave Zig-Zag access to a natural source of fresh water from the mountain range. This advantage allowed for a new level of quality and consistency for paper production. The Alps' fresh water is still key in upholding Zig-Zag's premium standards today."
Captain Zig-Zag might’ve been a skier.⛷️

This is a vector drawing taken from a photo of my brother when we last skied at Jay together. I told him to ski right at me and turn at the last second. He did exactly that. I thought I was gonna get clobbered. Instead I got this iconic action shot of my brother, the inimitable Jimmy Dangeraca.

Screen Shot 2023-09-21 at 2.01.04 PM.png

Jimmy Dangeraca Action Figure.jpg

Here’s the listing on TeePublic. Please let me know what you think.

You might notice the lines are a bit different. One is a white line with small black outline and the other is a black line with a white outline. Is that confusing? If you weren’t you will be now. While both look fine on any color the black line looks better on light colors and the white looks better on dark.

xes9x1aswmr0.jpg

jqbzldtm58dl.jpg

ec70c9b2o6wx.jpg

kl7sx3ojm079.jpg

ul7mmwk6ruan.jpg

Here’s the listing on TeePublic. Please let me know what you think.

You might notice the lines are a bit different. One is a white line with small black outline and the other is a black line with a white outline. Is that confusing? If you weren’t you will be now. While both look fine on any color the black line looks better on light colors and the white looks better on dark.

xes9x1aswmr0.jpg

jqbzldtm58dl.jpg

ec70c9b2o6wx.jpg

kl7sx3ojm079.jpg

ul7mmwk6ruan.jpg
I think it is a bad tele shot. The picture itself I can see what's going on. The tee shirt looks like a gapor.
Just saying

Reactions: MC2
French for gaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back