T-shirts and ski graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got spammed an add for this water bottle on IG

View attachment 21090

Each triangle is a National park and it comes with sheets of stickers so you fill them in as you visit each one I guess. I’m sure it’s outrageously expensive but it made me think that SANY (or somebody) should sell a t-Hirt with all the NY ski areas on the back, either listed or their logos in a grid. I would buy one
The biggest problem with that is copyright law. Private companies get extremely testy when you use their trademarked logos without permission. Getting permission isn't impossible but it would be extremely time consuming.

That being said a shirt full of trail layouts (no less time consuming) wouldn't step on any copyrights (I think) and could lead to some interesting conversations and guessing games. :unsure:

I get testy too.

Some guy used our skier image in the header in a post about Skiology on Alpine Zone.

Dude. I don't want my brand associated with that shitshow. (Not AZ).

I don't really own that image yet. But I hope too soon! ;)

Yeah, that occurred to me too. Might be a better project for SANY.

I checked the sketchbook. These are available for NYSB projects if they are helpful. There’s more stuff in there but I never followed through with anything

IMG_1324.jpeg

I think the deck has tripled in size since I drew this one

IMG_1325.jpeg

There was a gallery of dog portraits but it might have been lost with The archive. I don’t think I’ve shared all the ski sketches

How much for a quality T-shirt if we buy say 200?

How much for a quality T-shirt if we buy say 200?
TeePublic is POD, that is: Print On Demand. What that means is the print does not exist until you order. I personally keep no inventory, I produce nothing, I ship nothing. (sounding like Shultz here) Teepublic keeps all the inventory, prints the shirts and ships, then they pay me a couple dollars for sittin on my kiester.

1695250510567.jpeg

That’s why I was suggesting nyskiblog set up a TeePublic store. There’s no up front cost. You don’t have to worry about sizes and colors or having too many or too little.

There’s no up front cost. You don’t have to worry about sizes and colors or having too many or too little.
It sounds brilliant.

I actually knew a guy years ago, who found a way to rank first on Google for "ashtray." He did the same thing, you could order a million ashtrays on his site, and he dropped shipped with now inventory.

How much are good tee shirts?

It sounds brilliant.

I actually knew a guy years ago, who found a way to rank first on Google for "ashtray." He did the same thing, you could order a million ashtrays on his site, and he dropped shipped with now inventory.

How much are good tee shirts?
Between 23 and 30 dollars for premium or heavyweight tees. But there’s more variety in the basic shirts and they‘re not bad at all. I’ve ordered these myself. Here’s some photos of an order I made for myself. They are the basic quality shirts and the packaging they came in.

F186924A-F012-44CB-9013-B28EB3E0E2E5.jpeg89888A75-AA3D-4686-9B46-7C4934A3C071.jpegIMG_3345.jpegIMG_3344.jpegIMG_3343.jpegIMG_3342.jpegIMG_3341.jpegIMG_3340.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back