Sweet Cars and Trucks

Nice. My Impreza can get up to about 32 mpg under ideal pure highway conditions but yeah, its 28 on average. It was very cheap though. People that buy EVs point out how they’re getting it back over several years of fuel savings but it works the other way too.

This car is so modern it has 5 driving modes: Normal, Sport, Off Road, Mountain, and Economy. I drove to LP in normal. Tried the economy mode one the way to work yesterday and damn, I can run faster than it accelerated. Even if I am collecting Social Security.

Nice. My Impreza can get up to about 32 mpg under ideal pure highway conditions but yeah, its 28 on average. It was very cheap though. People that buy EVs point out how they’re getting it back over several years of fuel savings but it works the other way too.
Thats about what I get with the TLX. My 15 with the 6 cylinder got better mpg than my turbo-4.

I think you are going to get 35 with The mini van

I think those are govt claims on mpg. I bet you can get 40 around town if you try.

Maybe. There’s less than 1k miles on it so far. I’ve been continuing to use the Impreza for work while I wait for some paperwork to arrive so I can get the van registered in NY and get an EZ pass for it etc. Also working on getting the Subaru nice again to pass it on to the wife

I'm somewhat amazed that there are two separate economies going on. I guess when the inventory of desirable vehicles is low dealers feel like even if they lose some sales, they can still sell everything they are getting?

Back