Sweet Cars and Trucks

No kidding. To make matters worse, the dudes buying those cars are #1 it's chump change to them, and #2 don't give a flying F if they ever make money on them.
I buy metal for a living and it's expected ever piece makes money. Oh how I wish that was true.....lol
You know I had to make a meme about it. ?
63ayh3.jpg

I've had two friends sell classic cars in show quality, all original, mint condition over the past three years. Neither one got close to JB prices and they were advertised nationally. Barrett Jackson pricing is so inflated. I think it's just an ego thing for the people buying those cars to be seen on TV buying a jackson Barrett car. And yes, money is no object for those guys.

I've had two friends sell classic cars in show quality, all original, mint condition over the past three years. Neither one got close to JB prices and they were advertised nationally. Barrett Jackson pricing is so inflated. I think it's just an ego thing for the people buying those cars to be seen on TV buying a jackson Barrett car. And yes, money is no object for those guys.
One thing that Barret - Jackson and Mecum do is market their "stuff" to the correct audience, that's half the battle when selling at auctions.

Barrett Jackson pricing is so inflated.
Pricing? It's an auction. Auctions are proof that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay.
I've had two friends sell classic cars in show quality, all original, mint condition over the past three years.
Here's the rub. All original and mint condition are relative. It's rare you find 2 people that will agree on what those mean.

Back