Sweet Cars and Trucks

This hybrid looks nice and goes fast quickly.
V-12 0-60 under 3 seconds and tops out over 200mph with 800 horses. It's over $2mil.
The Sian by Lamborghini.
still slower then the Tesla S Plaid
0-60 under 3 seconds
top 200
still an absurd amount of money

still slower then the Tesla S Plaid
0-60 under 3 seconds
top 200
still an absurd amount of money
For that Money I would be looking at koenigsegg ....not that I don't like Lambos...but with a koenigsegg..you get way more HP..that you can't use..but whatever..

Swedish hypercar maker Koenigsegg made a name for itself with the Agera RS. That model stood as the world's fastest production car, able to hit a top speed of 278 mph. Its replacement is the Jesko, a hypercar cut from the same mold as its supremely impressive predecessor. With its cavernous gills, sinewy haunches, and splayed tail, the Jesko looks fast and fearless. This is modern automotive design. A 1280-hp V-8 provides the muscle, backed up by a state-of-the-art nine-speed transmission that was built in-house. The Jesko starts at roughly $3 million. From what we can tell, this car's talents justify its not-insignificant price.
koenigsegg-jesko-photo-by-keno-zache_100695290_l.jpg

I have one on order, but due to the micro chip shortage there is a 2 year wait. I told them the wait is unreasonable and pulled my deposit..

Yeah, I was gonna get one too until I found out my ski box isn’t compatible
Hmmm, when I was leaving the Catskills on Memorial Day, I met a guy driving a Ferrari 308 GT4 Dino. Mid engine, V8, 2+2, built between 1975 - 1980. He was enthusiastic about it. He goes, "It was cheap!" I go, what? "It was $30,000. A great way to get into the exotic car game!" A beautiful vehicle, but not my idea of cheap.

Hmmm, when I was leaving the Catskills on Memorial Day, I met a guy driving a Ferrari 308 GT4 Dino. Mid engine, V8, 2+2, built between 1975 - 1980. He was enthusiastic about it. He goes, "It was cheap!" I go, what? "It was $30,000. A great way to get into the exotic car game!" A beautiful vehicle, but not my idea of cheap.
$30k to buy and $30k to maintain :ROFLMAO:. Boatloads of turbo 4 engines are putting out more HP than the 240hp this Ferrari is putting out. The current Mustang Ecoboost 4 is running 330hp.

Its why all these older cars are cheap..you can't maintain them..and those that can afford that just buy newer ones..then get rid of them before they have to maintain them. Its why you can't beat a vette..looks cool..goes fast..cheap to maintain.
But if you like Ferraris..you like Ferraris..Get some tools..learn Italian..buy the service book and have at it.

Back