Sweet Cars and Trucks

Very cool car and ahead of it's time

Save your dough for the new and improved 420 hp version:

cyanracing.com/volvo-p1800-cyan

VOLVO_P1800_CYAN_201229_31640s.jpg

Last edited:
What a fun car that would be!
Agreed. It seems like a very analog vehicle, this is my favorite part of the sales pitch: "There are no driver aids to distort the driving experience, meaning no stability control, ABS or brake booster."

When I win the lottery, I will ask them if they could do the same mods to the ES version.

Agreed. It seems like a very analog vehicle, this is my favorite part of the sales pitch: "There are no driver aids to distort the driving experience, meaning no stability control, ABS or brake booster."

When I win the lottery, I will ask them if they could do the same mods to the ES version.

Exactly! You can drive it, do a burn out with having to push a bunch of buttons to let the rear wheels spin.

The Brits would refer to that TR6 wagon and the other small ones as "shooting brakes" as well as Estates. You know, throw your guns in the back and drive somewhere to shoot birds. Weird name but cool. I'll take the Volvo concept car please:

2014-453356-volvo-concept-estate1.jpg
P1800 Bullet- ish

This will be hot

For the love of God, bring back the manual transmission for the Outback.

That thing looks fun for sure. You really want to impress me? let’s see a new Brat based on the Impreza chassis. That would be cool.

Back