Summer Weather 2021

Every year, my son's orthodontist invites his patients and their families to a Somerset Patriots minor-league baseball game. The team was known for having Sparky Lyle as its manager for 15 years. We were impressed by what a nice experience it was for fans. Look what happened:

I think Ricky Henderson played for them too. Hope it comes back. Minor league ball is the real thing.

There is one part on NJ (Bound Brook, bound by brooks on two sides) with 800 homes in a flood plan, which has gotten FEMA money several times in the last 40 years.

I say, one more time, the feds pay you and then owns your house. Tear the houses down, turn it into a bird sanctuary.
Duke Farms could use the expansion, would make for some beautiful bike rides too.

The flood gates and other flood related infrastructure in Bound Brook always impressed me, that whole area around the confluence of the Millstone and Raritan seemed to really bare the brunt of this storm.

The flood gates and other flood related infrastructure in Bound Brook always impressed me, that whole area around the confluence of the Millstone and Raritan seemed to really bare the brunt of this storm.

Many storms. Like I said many houses in the flood plain.

I'd heard the one in Mullica Hill was EF4. Maybe it was reclassified.

Back