Spring Weather 2023

It’s snowing, March going out like a lion in the Adirondacks.
1680297692594.png

Looks like a nice dry slot for Gore tomorrow between 11 and 5. NWS isn't really showing it for some reason but all the models are jumping on board. Sun to boot.

Looks like a radar and forecast check in the AM and provided things don't change will give it a go.

NWS isn't really showing it for some reason but all the models are jumping on board. Sun to boot.

If you really pick it apart the NWS forecast doesn't really contradict it. USUALLY though NWS will throw in the phrase "partly cloudy" or "mostly cloudy" when there is a chance for that kind of a break.

Good luck tomorrow. Can't easily ski tomorrow, I may make a run to Belle on Monday.

As a flatlander for sure. Life has kept me off the hill for two weeks, this weekend I was hoping, but the weather gods not exactly cooperating. Still optimistic, hoping for 2 or 3 spring days.
Im in the same situation...I’m targeting next Friday and Saturday, which currently look like nice spring days, after having to back off this weekend. Need to get my kid out for one last ski trip before I’m ok with ending the season.

Heavy rain has arrived, from the daks to the cats to the greens. There's going to be some decent snow melt today, especially if the sun comes out when the temps shoot up.

Looks like NWS is on board with partly cloudy midday. At least in the Cats.

Good luck everyone.

Pouring and 33f here in the triangle between Stratton, Magic, and Bromley. We are at elevation 1800 ft. Big time yuk.

Back