Poll: What is your mix of Peak vs Off Peak?

What is your mix of Peak vs Off Peak?

• 100% Weekends/Holidays

• 90% Weekends/Holidays

• 80% Weekends/Holidays

• 70% Weekends/Holidays

• 60% Weekends/Holidays

• 50% Weekends/Holidays

• 40% Weekends/Holidays

• 30% Weekends/Holidays

• 20% Weekends/Holidays

• 10% Weekends/Holidays

• 100% Weekdays/Non-Holiday

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am almost entirely holiday and weekend. Typical (I guess) metro area weekend warrior. So peak skier. Got one Friday in (happened to snow) and it felt liberating. No need to get in early, bounce between 'secret' hide out spots, or worry about a seat.

Enjoying life in the mean time but can't wait for the days when I can ski the days I want to ski.

I drop my kid off at school and then go for a couple of turns before work, at which I'm quite blessed to have flexible hours. Occasionally, I'll go on a weekend but I'm always shocked at the crowds.

Last few years (post retirement) it’s mainly M-F only, unless I just gotta go, ya know.
I let the working/school folks have at it weekends and Holidays to be fair.
Planning to go this Sunday maybe.

I work an overnight shift and remotely so I ski any and every weekday that I can. Most days are 4-5 hours, occasionally less and sometimes more when conditions are great. Work, ski, sleep, work, it’s pretty much a lather, rinse, repeat cycle. My goal for the season was 60 days. I’m currently at 73 days and still banging out 4-5 days per week so just might get to 100. I did some weekends early in the season when crowds were light.

As a retired guy I'll mostly ski weekdays, but sometime I'll ski Saturday or Sunday-some to see my grandkids ski and sometimes I'll just go and keep my expectations low. Occasionally it's a pleasant surprise with good conditions and low crowds. On our 6 week IKON western tour, we've used Saturdays as a travel day, but have skied Sundays.

Back