NYSB Boot Fitter Directory Page Thread

In my area there's "Shuss" and "Bikes and Boards". They are both on Commercial Drive in New Hartford.

It's almost like we need a regional boot fitter directory. For NY and VT, at least. Maybe it could be a page in the directory.

I think you'd do it (roughly) by metro area. Post your knowledge here and I can try to put it together.

NYC and LI
NJ
Albany
Syracuse
Binghamton
Rochester
Buffalo
Burlington
Central VT
SoVT

Format:

Albany Metro

Sports Page
138 Quaker Road
Queensbury, NY 12804
(518) 792-1304
Google Maps
Ask for Richard
Rich is great! Knowledgeable, very experienced and patient. Better have an appnt, tho. He’s a popular guy in the winter.

CNY / Fingerlakes Region

Cayuga Ski & Cyclery
624 W State St, Ithaca, NY 14850
(607) 277-6821
Ask for Jeff (he's the owner and I believe the only one who does the fittings)
Schedule boot fittings here https://www.cayugaskiandcyclery.com/
Don't know how to do the google maps thingE

Note on Jeff -- he helped in the planning and engineering of BD Liners. A true pro.
I met with Jeff this morning. Thoroughly impressed, he knows his stuff. He measured my feet, knew what brand, Salomon, to go with, and made custom foot beds too. Turns out my 8 year old Technica’s were 2 sizes too big. I had an hour long appointment scheduled, but he worked with me for close to 2. Definitely would recommend him!

I met with Jeff this morning. Thoroughly impressed, he knows his stuff. He measured my feet, knew what brand, Salomon, to go with, and made custom foot beds too. Turns out my 8 year old Technica’s were 2 sizes too big. I had an hour long appointment scheduled, but he worked with me for close to 2. Definitely would recommend him!
Good deal
Yeah, Jeff definitely knows his stuff. One helluva skier himself.

Back