NYSB Boot Fitter Directory Page Thread

Harvey

Administrator
It's almost like we need a regional boot fitter directory. For NY and VT, at least. Maybe it could be a page in the directory.

I think you'd do it (roughly) by metro area. Post your knowledge here and I can try to put it together.

NYC and LI
NJ
Albany
Syracuse
Binghamton
Rochester
Buffalo
Burlington
Central VT
SoVT

Format:

Albany Metro

Sports Page
138 Quaker Road
Queensbury, NY 12804
(518) 792-1304
Google Maps
Ask for Richard

What about a ski shop directory with a note for those that have a trained boot fitter?

What about a ski shop directory with a note for those that have a trained boot fitter?

A worthy idea. It does seem to me that every 6 months, someone asks for a good boot fitter near XYZ.

Camp I can do the Google Maps.

This would be very helpful, not many in NYS that I’ve heard of that are true boot fitter’s.

This would be very helpful, not many in NYS that I’ve heard of that are true boot fitter’s.
Lake Placid and Windham are the places I'd heard about when people asked on other ski forums.

Lake Placid and Windham are the places I'd heard about when people asked on other ski forums.
Yes Windham was one I known about, good luck with that. Been trying to get in to see him. Guy is very unorganized, never answers calls or messages. Will email back and forth then totally disappears. About the only chance is to go to shop and setup appointment.
Homey don’t play that game, I’m not chasing you around so I can give you money. So I’ll look elsewhere.

Yes Windham was one I known about, good luck with that. Been trying to get in to see him. Guy is very unorganized, never answers calls or messages. Will email back and forth then totally disappears. About the only chance is to go to shop and setup appointment.
Homey don’t play that game, I’m not chasing you around so I can give you money. So I’ll look elsewhere.

Try Cayuga

He's on point and professional

If I remember correctly you aren't that far from him

Let's leave the disorganized guy out of it.

Who in Placid? @Tjf1967 ?

Back