NFL 2021-22 Season

Obviously disappointed with how the Bills lost but it had to be the best games of the entire NFL season. I think they lost because they thought they won and stopped playing. The coin toss didn't help either.

Anyway I would expect that KC will murder the Bengals next week.

Amazing game , neither team deserved to lose . AMAZING QB's , poise , confidence coupled with size mobility and SMARTS ?

Two points :
D was horrible , cmon man 13 seconds 75 yds seriously ?
OT Rules NEED TO CHANGE
The D is always screwed in the NFL because scoring sells. The D-backs on both sides where shot at the end and those last drives reflect that.

The OT in the playoffs should be a fixed time frame for the first OT period - 10-12 minutes. Then go to the regular season method.
Who ever won the coin flip in the Buff/KC game was going to win.

The D is always screwed in the NFL because scoring sells. The D-backs on both sides where shot at the end and those last drives reflect that.

The OT in the playoffs should be a fixed time frame for the first OT period - 10-12 minutes. Then go to the regular season method.
Who ever won the coin flip in the Buff/KC game was going to win.
Agree OT should be played for entire time limit , then if tied sudden death

Agree OT should be played for entire time limit , then if tied sudden death
Exactly - it is the playoffs. The playoff games should be more important than the regular season and each team should continue to play the regular game to keep it fair for both teams.

Amazing game , neither team deserved to lose . AMAZING QB's , poise , confidence coupled with size mobility and SMARTS ?

Two points :
D was horrible , cmon man 13 seconds 75 yds seriously ?
OT Rules NEED TO CHANGE
That spent Bill's defense didn't stand a chance, game decided on the flip of a coin, what a shame.

Not saying the Bills would've scored a TD too, but the Chief's defense was equally whooped. I think they probably would have.

As a lifelong Lions fan, I am happy for Stafford. Detroit failed to find him a coach, offensive line, running back etc.

I do wish they had been as gracious with letting Barry and Calvin move on in late career. Although it would have stung a bit at the time.

Back